Friday, April 29, 2005

Europe 2005

Friends,

Things are going well and very busy on this tour. I have been here just short of two weeks and have played nearly every day and often more than once. I started in Garmisch in southern Germany in Bavaria and then went on to Stuttgart where I did concerts and a youth program and reunited with many friends from past tours.

I am in Belgium now having just left the Netherlands yesterday and fighting a bad sinus cold. I have lost my voice and am supposed to do a concert tonight. I have no idea how it is going to go, but I will trust that Lord that His purposes for ministry will prevail.

I fly to Italy on Monday and will have a day off somewhere in there to rest a little. Please pray that I can keep my health in good condition and rest well everywhere I go. In between concerts is when there has been a lot of incredible ministry time with folks that I meet that are in the service, families of servicemen and women and chaplains. It is such an honor to serve in this capacity.

Stay in touch.

Pack light, and don't forget your passport!

DAN